Feature Narrative Film:
Feature length narrative film with a minimum running time of 60
Feature length documentary with a minimum running time of 60
Short Narrative Film:
Narrative film with run time below 60 minutes.
Documentary with run time below 60 minutes.
Newcomers and/or students. Applicable for all students and newcomers
to the industry. He/she should mention the movie is his/her
Film with seamless cuts, and creative, interesting, and smooth story
Excellent and inspiring film with great director who manage to
manifest his/her vision through a combination of communication,
artistic and technical skills of film production.
Acting (for actress):
Actresses with great performance to enliven her character.
Acting (for actor):
Actors with great performance to enliven his character.
Outstanding, well-composed, and artistic film related to its genre.
Story & Screenwriting:
Films with distinctive, unique voice, clever dialogues, and engaging
characters and plot lines.
Music & Song:
Films with captivating music/song that can move the audience and
dramatize the story.
Filmmakers can choose up to 5
International movies with various spoken language are welcomed, but
must be added with English subtitles.
Please read all rules
and regulations below carefully before submitting your project. This
agreement pertains to all work/s submitted to the International Film
By submitting your film/s or screenplay to the International Film
Competition Festival (the Festival), you are agreeing to all TERMS
AND CONDITIONS below in full.
1. The submitter acknowledges that he or she has obtained all
necessary rights and authorizations from other individuals and third
parties as necessary before submitting the film/s or screenplay to
2. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases have been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the
submitter releases the Festival and all its members, affiliates, and
partners from any legal action whatsoever.
3. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) Blu-ray (optional) or DCP,
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with the title, length, and
director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value -
For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping
invoices. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs/Blu-rays/DCPs
while in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility
for unforeseen injury, losses, stolen, or damage of entries. Please
do not send originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
4. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance)
to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne
by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not
for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to
refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
5. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
10. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material
should not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
11. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
12. The Festival Director may deny participation to any film unable
to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good
13. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
14. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
15. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
16. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
17. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
18. Films could be from any year.
19. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
20. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of
any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
21. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival
shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent
courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of
submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the
lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of correcting
By submitting to our the International Film Competition Festival,
submitter/filmmaker agree to indemnify us and hold us and our
employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims
and liability associated with your participation or entry to the
Festival. Submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that he or she has
read, understood, agreed with, and will comply all of the Terms and
Condition above, and accept all of the terms and conditions herein,
in their entirety, without modification, and that he or she is 18
years of age or older and mentally competent to submit this